Check out the amazing displays at Evans Library!
- The College of Psychology & Liberal Arts’ a·MAZE·ing Human Experience, the last installment of the Research Showcase series. Featuring:
- Helmets: Discoveries and Connections
- books and journal articles by college faculty
- an exhibit of affiliated research methods, including a psycho- galvanometer (lie detector) and a depth perception apparatus
- United States Army Fitness and related research
- free online screenings
- campus Institutional Review Board information
- the library’s Research Guides
- Our government information timeline, which celebrates 50 years of participation in the Federal Depository Library program.
- General Medaris Collection featuring military papers, speeches, and memorabilia donated by General John Bruce Medaris, who led our first American team in the race for space.
Stay tuned for the upcoming photography exhibit: doctoral student Efram Goldberg is the featured photographer for a multi-themed exhibit that will be on the second floor. It will begin sometime in March.
Evans Library displays can be viewed online at: http://lib.fit.edu/library-displays/.